GGD AC low-voltage distribution cabinet is widely used in power plants, substations, factories and mining sectors and other areas where power is needed. It is used for power conversion, distribution, and control of electric power, lighting and distribution equipment.
· The cabinet body adopts the general cabinet looks, and the frame is made of 8MF cold-formed steel welded and assembled locally.
· The components of the universal cabinet are designed according to the principle of the module and have 20 mold mounting holes with high universal coefficient.
· There are different numbers of slots in the upper and lower ends of the cabinet.
· The protection level of the cabinet body is IP30, and the four top corners of the cabinet are equipped with hoisting rings for hoisting and transportation.
· GB 7251.1 Low-voltage switchgear and control equipment: Part 1 type test and partial type test equipment；
· IEC60439-1 Low Voltage Switchgear and Control Equipment Components: Part I, Type Testing and Partial Type Testing Components；
·?IEC60529 determines the degree of protection of the enclosure and the corresponding standards.